How to find your
Students at Dalarna University or PlaygroundSquad can apply for our student accommodations.
First of all, carefully read through our rental rules. If you are a high school student we kindly ask you to apply for our ordinary apartments. (This demands that the person who rents is over 18 years, preferably a parent or a legal guardian).
1. Get registered (use the form down below)
- Make sure you enclosed your notification of selectionresult when you register.
- When we have received your complete application we will send you your log-in information.
- You are now registred in our student accomodation queue and will recieve 1,5 points each day.
2. Apply for our available accommodations
- Now you can apply for our available accommodations. You can apply for, and get offer on, a maximum of three apartments at the same time.
- Those three with most queue points will receive an offer on the applied apartment.
- Remember to always answer yes or no to the offers you receive. If you miss to answer on an offer you can get blocked and you won’t be able to apply for further apartments.
- You can say yes to more than one offer and it will not affect your queue points. Your points are reset first when you confirm your housing agreement. To start collect points again, please activate your profile in the student queue again.
If there are several persons applying for the same appartment, we contact the person in the queue with the most points first. If that person turn down the offer, we’ll contact the next person with the second most points in the queue and so on.
3. Confirm your agreement
You have two options
- Contact our office in the city center to book an appointment for when you can come and sign your housing agreement within five to ten days.
- Pay your first rent within five to ten days.
4. Get your keys
Contact our office in the city center to book an appointment for when you can come and pick up your keys.
All other information that you find on our student page is in Swedish.
Contact us if you have questions or concerns.
Register in our queue
Read about our rental rules before you maker your application. The rental rules are in Swedish.